Monday, February 2, 2009

An apology

Life is not easy. There certainly is no way to make it through without pain and suffering. One of the most dangerous places is where we go when we are in pain.

I have been hurt, and I have been hurt often, so I try not to do it to others intentionally. You cannot always help how people perceive you, but I try to express myself as one who tries to speak for justice and for truth even in my family.

Because I attempted to be anonymous in my last blog, feelings were hurt and some of the things I said were translated into the worst unintended result. Without going into it, I want to apologize to my apparent large readership :) if I was hurtful to anyone. I am genuinely and completely sorry. Next time, I will stick to my point without even the slightest hint of reference to a real human. Ultimately, I stick by my premise--we are not called to judge others and determine what they deserve based on what we think we know about the circumstances. Just like the events of the day, more than likely what we have perceived or been told is completely wrong, and more hurt feelings are generated, to include mine.

Blessings on your journey.

No comments: